The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

AWESOME!!!

Fucking amazing game. It was a bit to easy though once i got the hunting rifle. Jesus Christ i fucking kicked super ass with that thing. Headshot after Headshot after Headshot. I even got a few army guys with headshots. But the thing was, once you got the chainsaw you couldn't lose th game. Because when your baracade broke you could just slice em up with your chainsaw and keep going. Thats how i won the game the first time through, but on the second time through i beat level 13-20 all with only using my hunting rifle.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Awesome, but there is a glitch

Pretty sweet. I remember when this was on front page and we used to play it allot. Its still awesome. But the only glitch is that when you are reloading hold down the space bar and wait for you to be done reloading. Then shoot, while still holding space. It lets you fire your gun without having to reload or cost you any ammo.

But when you use this glitch you cant go to the next level.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Awesome..... but a little hard

Wow i liked this game allot. Vortigon was fucking hard. I hate that Adam Bomb >:( But still i beat him with plain luck.... Well good game

I give you a 0 for style cuz its a rip of Super Smash Bros

Learn to draw backgrounds Learn to draw backgrounds

Good.

Well being how i am bad at doing backgrounds i am good with my eyes and copying down colors and shapes so this was very helpfull, i think i might use these for a madness tribute, they go well with the style

autowepon responds:

yeah they are kinda like madness. thanks.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Not the best Emo Game.

Well the game was ok but dang!!!

When i wasn't even near the bandages or toilet paper rolls i would be healed. Better fix that cuz it just makes the game more.... what should i say not as fun to play =( And i am not into the Emo stuff. Well it was a semi fun game that kept me occupied for about lets say 2 minutes anyway i dont think it deserved front page...

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

great game

it just got pretty old after awhile but i guess u can only do the samething so many times before it loses its touch...i did how ever make it to day 150 but did not get all the stickers i could not figure out how to get the awards.

Shroomfield Shroomfield

great man makes me want to go on a little trip and fuck u know what i'm talking about blaze it up man.

BlueHippo responds:

hey hey hey. smoke weed every day.

Treasure Quest I Treasure Quest I

front page

this was a amazing man and every fn to play it desirves front page for sure i loved the map editor and i likes the aspect of the game it was every fun to play. 2 many levels though but still fun to play.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

great

man i think this is pretty flawless it had everything a game should have and more. but hard is a little 2 hard for me i cant get pass the first guy.. if u make another one make a virity of finishing moves.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

great game

loved the game man you rule this is perfect only thing its missing is more people to fight. but dude the game was great.