Heavy Metal Nightmare Heavy Metal Nightmare

SHIT

Fuck man, i watched like five seconds them BLAM, thats the truth, there isn't even a preloader......

Submit Submit

Cool

Well im not sure that Submitting my movies is very life changing, but uhh good job. I didn't like how you used so many images... Made the filesize pretty big

TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

Sweet. <3

hehehe i love the toof series... the animation isn't the best but its still good. The idea is so unique. And all the episodes are so funny.

Anyway... awesome

GAY SHIT 13 GAY SHIT 13

Random

Hehe it was cool but very random

TheSoulMan responds:

It's supposed to be so :P

SBC plots for Frontpage! SBC plots for Frontpage!

Sweet

Hehehe i luffed it, except the numa numa part.

Good job, i cant wait till i animate like that

RupeeClock responds:

I just have one thing to tell you.

Really clocks do not have illwillpress or Legendary frog as their favourite authors, there is no way you're a real clock.

MOS Talk Show MOS Talk Show

funny shit

dude i loved it and since i did the music you know thats getting a 10 lol good work man it came together nicely. cant wait for the current to premire,.

TheMasterOfSprites responds:

Thanks.

Daily2oon07062005 Daily2oon07062005

hey

i came back to delete my account then i saw a new daily toon and figured i should check it out..because of this i am staying lol great job.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

nice job man

i really liked you use of color and the way you made the animation run smooth not just in this film but in all your others. plus its nice to know i am not the only on that watches The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy...Azgarth...the fountin is rootbeer and members have unlimited access to the fountian.LOL...sorry i just thought it was cool how u used the same name.

DoomsdayWar1 (with sound) DoomsdayWar1 (with sound)

1 question?

why no make the link to the comic an actual kinkso we can click it rather then just type it in...or is it because there are to many lazy people out there u wanted us do some work or is it because ur lazy...lol ether way good movies.

Agent-Battousai responds:

ur right i should

If Ever music video If Ever music video

good work

hey man nice work i'll buy the cd asap, thanks...great flash.